Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My First Blog - Introduction

I am starting writing blog from today under blog title 'Disturbance Inside Me'. From the name of my blog, its very clear what i am going to write in this blog. I am a human being and what's happening around me effects me in whatever way. I think a lot about people, societies, cultures. Whatever is happening around us is changing us from within, whether we accept or not. From politics to sports, to business, to natural calamities, to neighbors, everything brings a little change in me. I'll be writing my thoughts about things which disturb me and things about which i think whenever i am free. 
                                 
These will be my personal, independent views. My views may disturb someone, but i can't help. I can't satisfy everyone all the time. 

I will be looking forward for the responses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment